Toolcat Utility Work Machine Operator Training Course
The purpose of this course is to provide the student with visual and hands-on demonstrations on safe and efficient operation of the Toolcat® Utility Work Machine. Highlights of the course include:
- How different terrains can affect the stability of a Toolcat® Utility Work Machine.
- The relationship between the Loader Rated Operating Capacity, Maximum Cargo Box Load, Trailer Hitch Tongue Weight, Total Rated Capacity.
- Have an understanding of the front and all-wheel steering system.
- Why maintenance is an important factor for safe, efficient and productive operation.
- Identify the controls and their functions.
- Identify the Toolcat® Utility Work Machine safety features and explain their importance.
- Explain the steps of safe entry and exit.
- Explain the reason for changing attachments and the use of the Bob-Tach system.
- Know the fundamentals of safe and efficient maneuvering, traveling, and working with an attachment.
Items included in the Toolcat Utility Work Machine Operator Training Course:
- Five (5) Course Handbooks
- Five (5) Certificates of Completion
- Five (5) Wallet Cards
- VHS Tape
- Administrator's Guide
This item is NON-RETURNABLE
$28.99 - $148.55