VersaHANDLER TTC Operator Training Course
The purpose of this course is to impart rules and practices for the safe operation of the Bobcat VersaHandler® Telescoping Tool Carrier. Highlights of the course includes:
- Requirements of OSHA Regulation 29CFR 1910.178 (l).
- Both formal instruction and hands-on training under the direction of a competent, experienced trainer and a comprehensive examination on subject matter covered in both the formal and hands-on components of the training class.
- The purpose, function and basic concepts of Bobcat VersaHandler TTC operation.
- The types and purposes of decals applied to the Bobcat VersaHandler TTC.
- The difference between the operation of an automobile and a Bobcat VersaHandler TTC.
- Control functions for the specific type of Bobcat VersaHandler TTC the operator is being certified to operate.
- Bobcat VersaHandler TTC engine or motor operation.
- Bobcat VersaHandler TTC steering and maneuverability.
- Training to possess the ability to adequately judge the available visibility to ensure safe operations.
- Fork and attachment adaptation, operation and limitations.
- Training to quickly and accurately determine machine capacity and stability for various types of loads.
- Machine inspection and maintenance as required.
- Safe refueling or recharging of batteries practices.
- Training to quickly judge operating limitations under changing conditions.
- Training to comprehend operating instructions, warnings and precautions.
- The ability judge the condition of surfaces where the Bobcat VersaHandler TTC is being operated.
- Different types of loads to be carried and the stability characteristics of such loads.
- Demonstration on how to manipulate, stack and unstack the type of loads to be handled.
- Pedestrian traffic patterns in the area being worked.
- Operating safely given site restrictions such as narrow aisles.
- Hazardous locations on the work site such as refueling sites and culverts.
- Safe operating on ramps and other sloped surfaces at the work site.
- Hazardous conditions in closed environments such as adjustments for lighting, or hazards resulting from poor ventilation such as carbon monoxide poisoning, and other environmental hazards.
- An evaluation by the employer for safe operation under working conditions.
(kit includes DVD, 5 handbooks, 5 course attendance certificates, admin. guide)
This item is NON-RETURNABLE
$35.14 - $276.81